Everything looks really good. I like the old-fashioned bake bean recipe. They are a summer favorite for my family.
Turkey Scallopini with Capers and Lemon
Serve this dish with cooked, thin spaghetti and a green vegetable or salad for dinner. This dish also works for company or as a potluck dish, since a turkey breast is quite large. You can also freeze the leftovers.
- 1 1/2 pound boneless turkey breast, sliced into thin cutlets and pounded to 1/8-inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
Pat the turkey slices dry and season with salt and pepper.
Dredge the turkey slices in flour, shaking off excess and set aside on waxed paper.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over high heat until…
View original post 719 more words
2 thoughts on “What To Cook This Week?”
As my husband and I are on a low-carb food plan at the moment, your turkey recipe arrived at a great time. It sounds pretty simple and good. Thanks! N.