The oven fried yellow squash and Zucchini rounds are a definite winner!
Summer is a wonderful time to entertain and enjoy the outdoors with your friends. Serving appetizers and drinks are a great way to entertain when it is hot. You want easy to prepare recipes so you are not in the kitchen for hours and you want to use simple, common ingredients that you usually have in your pantry or refrigerator. Below are a few of my easy to make suggestions.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for the bread
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped oil cured Italian olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into 1/4 inch-thick slices
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; except the bread slices. Refrigerate until ready…
View original post 505 more words