It all looks so good
Quick and easy appetizers are a must for the holiday season. You don’t need to spend a lot of time preparing appetizers for your guests in order to get some great tasting snacks to serve at a holiday get-together. Keep simple ingredients on hand that you can quickly pull together for an appetizer. Below you will find some suggestions for quick but delicious appetizers.
Tomato Pesto Flatbread
8 to 10 servings
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 1/3 cup tomato pasta sauce or pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to a large square about 12 inches long and 12 inches wide; place on a cookie sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the dough; top with olives and…
View original post 812 more words