Father’s Day can be a great day for the whole family. Plan a family event, getting everyone in the family together for a fun day. Since the weather is warmer and the days are longer, why not celebrate Dad’s special day outdoors with a delicious family BBQ? Of course, you will want to choose foods your Dad enjoys. The recipes I picked for this menu are easy to do and most of the preparation can be done a day before, so you have plenty of time to spend with Dad.
Beef & Shrimp Kebabs with Italian Salsa Verde
Serves 4 – Recipe is easily doubled.
- 12 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pound filet mignon (beef tenderloin), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning, divided (I like Pensey’s Chicago Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 wooden or metal skewers 6 inches long
Soak wooden skewers…
View original post 574 more words