These six sweet and simple cookie recipes are the perfect fix for those sugar cravings. A mixture of guilty pleasures with ‘healthier’ options included – you just have to try!
1. Banana Oat Cookies
½ Cup Unsalted Butter
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Large Egg
½ Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Cups Rolled Oats
2 Large Ripe Bananas – Mashed into a paste
1 Tbsp. Chopped Dried Cranberries
1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon Powder
- Combine Flour, Baking Powder and Cinnamon in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and butter until smooth. The Stir in the Egg, Milk and Mashed Bananas.
- Add spoonfuls of the flour mixture into the Banana mixture until all is combined. Stir in the Oats and Cranberries.
- Use Ice Cream scoop to shape balls of cookie dough, placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 185 Celsius for 12-15 minutes – or until the tops are golden brown.