Honey-Berry Frozen Yogurt Sundaes
- 1 quart low-fat or fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt or vanilla ice cream
- Fresh raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and/or blueberries
- Toasted almonds and/or toasted coconut*
- Honey, such as wildflower, orange blossom or clover
- Small fresh mint leaves
- Divide yogurt or ice cream among 6 serving dishes. Top each serving with fresh berries, toasted almonds and/or toasted coconut. Drizzle with honey. Garnish with mint leaves. Makes 6 servings.
Source: Midwest Living