Frozen yogurt is a healthy and delicious alternative to ice cream, and what’s more, if you make your own frozen yogurt at home you can experiment with a multitude of flavours that you are unlikely to find elsewhere.
This recipe is easy and does not require a ice cream maker. It’s so simple to make that you may be experimenting with various flavours often.
- 450g tub of Greek-style natural yogurt
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Granola, for sprinkling (optional)
- Put the bananas in the freezer. After two hours, take the bananas out of the freezer, peel them and place in a blender.
- Place the yogurt and maple syrup into the blender and blitz until smooth.
- Place the blended mix into a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- If your baking dish has a lid, place it on top. If not, use baking foil or food wrap to…
View original post 48 more words