The luscious mix of moist coconut covered in chocolate make Bounty bars one of the best loved confectionary.
Bounty-bars can be recreated in the kitchen at home. The recipe below for homemade chocolate and coconut bars can be made using six simple ingredients. You can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate depending on your preference.
These Bounty-bar style sweet treats are perfect to give as gifts over Christmas or to share at the dinner table.
- 160g desiccated coconut
- 260g coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of agave syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- 250g of dark chocolate or milk chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, add coconut cream, vanilla, coconut oil, and agave syrup. Place over a medium to low heat and stir to combine.
- Once the coconut cream and coconut oil have melted…
View original post 129 more words