Thanks for the laughs
First Debby Gies shares some of the funnies this week that she feels you should not miss.. ..D.G. Kaye Writer Blog is where you will find an archive full of wonderful posts across several subjects including writing tips, social issues and book reviews.
My thanks to Debby for spotting these.. and please give her a round of applause.
And for some more snippets from the archives.
- All the world’s a stage, but the play is badly cast.
- I am in shape. Round is a shape.
- Politicians and nappies have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.
- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
- .I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
- .I’ll try being nicer…
View original post 267 more words